• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patch #1 for RO2

Whats a fix list going to do for anyone? Seriously.

If you want to remain compatable with 99% of the servers out there, let Steam auto update the game and let the devs worry about working on the patches/fixes.

If people would play instead of worrying about what's fixed/not fixed (and though there were several items addressed), they would notice that (imo) the biggest improvement in the 9/23 patch was the VOIP. It sounds great now. Teamwork improved 100%...especially when the servers have plenty of RO vets playing.

Personally, I could care less about the stats. Geesh, I can only imagine the whining that will abound when they get fixed and then reset....:cool:

Upvote 0

If you want to remain compatable with 99% of the servers out there, let Steam auto update the game and let the devs worry about working on the patches/fixes.

If people would play instead of worrying about what's fixed/not fixed (and though there were several items addressed), they would notice that (imo) the biggest improvement in the 9/23 patch was the VOIP. It sounds great now. Teamwork improved 100%...especially when the servers have plenty of RO vets playing.

Personally, I could care less about the stats. Geesh, I can only imagine the whining that will abound when they get fixed and then reset....:cool:

We're gonna need a crate of cotton balls for our ears to dampen the sound of all the wailing. :)

Upvote 0

You've just answered your own question. I hadn't even turned VOIP back on until someone told me about it because the details of the patches are so hard to find.

Steam has a built in system that publishers are supposed to use with each patch. Keeps it simple

Upvote 0
You've just answered your own question. I hadn't even turned VOIP back on until someone told me about it because the details of the patches are so hard to find.

Steam has a built in system that publishers are supposed to use with each patch. Keeps it simple
I guess TW better check their contract with Steam then. Sounds like they are in non-compliance. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sir Roderick
Upvote 0
I guess TW better check their contract with Steam then. Sounds like they are in non-compliance. :rolleyes:

Yes, he meant they were legally obligated. He didn't mean that there is an easy system already in place to allow the developer to quickly convey the contents of a patch that any reasonable person would use.

Obviously, he was being stupid.

Reactions: Floyd
Upvote 0
Just downloaded a 18,5 mb Patch.

Changelog would be nice

Steam HoS Official Group said:
September 26th Update
enviado por [TW]Yoshiro @ 12:13AM on September 27, 2011
We have made live a small patch that fixes an issue where servers could pop out of ranked mode by switching to Pavlov's House.

As a heads up, our main focus this week are stats, sound loss, performance and crashes.

:)

Upvote 0
I just want ro2 to fixed with changes for picking if you want this on your gun ect.. and i want these maps to be fixed every map should like like fallen fighters but with black smoke all over these maps look like a clean city with maybe a tornado came through i want to be scared and feel like i am going to war
and last i want these stats fixed

cool story bro :rolleyes:

Upvote 0