• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Patch #1 for RO2

Yes its all nice.... No it isent! Why the hell cant i find any server now? I was also one of many that had problems with the server browser. I dont care about small bugs, but buying a mp game where you cannot join any server is really a big issue!

The update seems not to have arrived in Steam. I can by 100 % say that my game has not been updated with the new patch. And now with the steam server list i cannot find one server! Great game, but this is one of the worst releases i have ever witnessed. :(

Upvote 0
advices

advices

little advice. for guys with high rpoblems with fps and crashing, i recommend temporaly play only map apartments, becasue its maybe the most stable map with most fps.

Slider602: if you mean, crash after joining some map while "board" of a server appears. yes its fixed, if not just let all servers load before joining some.

if you think after the game starts. I didnt even notice it.

Upvote 0
A required update for Red Orchestra 2 has just been released. Servers must update to maintain compatibility with clients. To recap what is included in this update:

Update includes:

- fixing the day 1 unlocks not working (Note: there still appears to be some cases where unlocks do not appear, but the major reason for them not working has been fixed. We'll continue working on the other issues with the unlocks and get that out asap).
- Improved framerate to reduce hitching/dropping when artillery explodes
- spawn menu looping bug fixed
- various crash fixes
- decreased AI MG accuracy for vehicle AI
- Added a system so outdated servers should no longer show in the server browser (so make sure and update so people can find your servers)

Additionally, we've received word that PBBans streaming is now available for Red Orchestra 2. Head on over to the PBBans website for more information: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/ro2-streaming-now-available-t146557.htmlhttp://www.pbbans.com/forums/ro2-streaming-now-available-t146557.html

ddeweaps.png

The patch is out and installed.... this is another fine example of TWI's dedication to both support and communication for the users.

No double talk or evasive and misleading BS.

Communications that are straight to the point and support delivered as promised.

There's more to come.

Tripwire is a cut above.

Reactions: Placebo Cyanide
Upvote 0
Can some one plz tell me how to check if I got the patch????

Still cant get any unlocks! nothing I do in the game records ffs

Open the console, my version says 7258 (and I have the patch installed).

Unlocks may be still broken for some people. Play single player or wait for the next patch if you care so much for the unlocks.

And you cannot download and install the patch manually.

Upvote 0
Open the console, my version says 7258 (and I have the patch installed).

Unlocks may be still broken for some people. Play single player or wait for the next patch if you care so much for the unlocks.

And you cannot download and install the patch manually.

What console? I do not see game version anywhere? In game or in steam?

As well in steam library dont see anything on the bottom?

Upvote 0
The patch is out and installed.... this is another fine example of TWI's dedication to both support and communication for the users.

No double talk or evasive and misleading BS.

Communications that are straight to the point and support delivered as promised.

There's more to come.

Tripwire is a cut above.

Yes well unfortunately they are no longer communicating in the forums at all, and negative feedback is being deleted regularly. As far as many in the forums are concerned (and there are lot of people unhappy, especially with this new Mkb42 situation), TW aren't reading it or at least the information isn't getting back to them.

Pre-release, great communication because everyone was buzzing. After release, some bad choices have caused quite a lot of unhappiness and now there is virtually no communication.

I do love TW but we need to know whats going on, do you hear us?

Reactions: Mike_Nomad
Upvote 0