• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 released!

Tripwire Interactive are delighted to say that, after all the hard work from the team and the years of support from the fans... Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is finally released! It has been a long time in the making - and we will be supporting it for a long time to come. We hope you enjoy as much as we do.

Just to celebrate, here is a new gameplay trailer for you (with thanks to Voodoo Extreme's "Ohmwrecker" for providing a load of footage for us):

Red Orchestra 2 HD Release Trailer - YouTube

Thanks for all your hard work guys! The beta was fantastic and I can't wait for my copy to finish downloading! I had about 20+ hours in beta and I can't wait to log many many more in the real deal.

*pops a champagne cork*

Edit, I also bought a new Razer mouse to commemorate the occasion. Hopefully I don't kill it like I did with my other one while playing RO2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RO2 is awesome! just started playing the campaign and had post this screenshot. Where did my pinky finger go?
ro2lol.jpg

Upvote 0