• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 released!

Congratulations!!! On finally getting there. The game is incredible and the maps awesome. Can't wait to see the MODS coming and even the other Content you guys probably have planned.

I know how hard all of you worked and you deserve all the accolades. May the ironing out and cooling down begin.

Great job guys keep up the great work. See you all on the battlefield.

Upvote 0
Happy to see the game is released !
I will have to wait the 13 of october to have my hands on it ! :)
I hope that game will be optimised, i'm really affraid of what i can hear on some forums about the current FPS we have and many bugs...

I guess you should had waited a little more before to release it...

Also a nice video but...

DELETE THE WRONG VIDEO TAGS !!!!!

Reactions: Miro!
Upvote 0
I just picked up my hard copy of the game today. Just wanted to say that I think it's really cool that you included the KF skins *and* the original RO in there.

I already had Red Orchestra, but I have a couple friends who plan on buying the game who don't have the first one. It'll be nice for them to get an idea where RO2 gets its roots.

I like the box art too. Fantastic retail edition, thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey TripWire!

Hey TripWire!

Greetings Tripwire Team!

I just want to Say Thank you soo much for your Hard and Awsome Work for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad! I have been Waiting for this Great Gaming Title since it was 1st shown on the net! Years ago! i spent Hours and Hours on RO 1 Ostfront! and I am Almost Completed the German Campaign! It is soo Fun! and I was Soo Shocked to find out how Greatly the Team has Imporved 150% better Ai! I could not Belive how good it Was! Compared to the 1st Game! I have played the Beta! and it was an Enlightning Experance to say the least! and the Game Turned out what i wanted and what you said in the Interviews and videos to Be! Just a Great Solid WW2 Fps! So Thank you soo much! and good luck on the Games in the Future! Mebe, its time to Make Killing Floor 2 with the Unreal Engine 3! Who knows! Have a Wonderfull Day!

Your Honest Proud Fan! Nathan Desmoulin! Cheers! :D

Upvote 0
Congratulations TW for this fantastic game!
i must say i wasn't thrilled by the preview vids and articles i saw, but playing it first hand is pretty awesome.

i only played a few hours and i must say the first ones were rather confusing and frustrating because i didn't know what on earth you were supposed to do in each game mode and what all those map icons meant.
but it is improving with time.
cover function is awesome though not always working well, sounds are truly fantastic and the gameplay feels even more realistic than in RO1.
not to forget my biggest worry which was performance, and my old PC that was just enough for RO can run HOS with good performance and nice visuals in medium setting!

Upvote 0