• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Beta Week 1 Report - new maps incoming!

i do agree and disagree also :D

Think of it this way,we are having 3 maps now and its been 3 days since release of the beta,and people already want more maps,some they say they got boored from these 3 maps.Makes me wonder what will happen after 3-4 months game releases,no matter community or the devs,making new maps dont happen over night,takes months to be organised,made and tested for playability......

but then I agree we already paid for it,and having 3 more maps now or after 10 days dont make difference....

Personally i play only apartments. So actually i play only one map. I dont like Fallen Fighters because of camping. I feel that players dont even try.

And when the BETA is only for pre-orderers i dont understand how it would be financially negative decision to release more maps. Even if this would be open BETA it is still only a couple week trial.

Upvote 0
How about a fix for the game, so that it actually starts for those people that cant get it started, most of us cant get past the splash screen.
refer to the thread here
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=58105

I have tried about every suggestion in the forum as well as things on the outside, and nothing works. Whats really funny is I can play other games that use the unreal 3 engine but not this game, wtf gives?!

Upvote 0
Apartments is easily my favorite map at the moment. I really dont mind if the 3 "old" maps get removed (which i highly doubt) pretty much know those maps already.

By the way, i think PPSH-41 has too much recoil. Might be just me, but when compared to mp40, mp40 sure has the upper hand.

I only play PPSh and MP40 and I love PPSH way more, it's perfect to clean the propaganda House ;-)

Upvote 0
So what's going on with the maps... its Sunday now, tomorrow is labor day (for the Americans). I will jump off a bridge if I have to play bloody apartments for another two days! I was bored stiff of that map in RO:Ost! :(

The patch was sent to Valve, but we don't know if Valve will have people in the offices that push out updates on Sunday and Monday (labor day). It's possible we could be waiting until Tuesday.

Upvote 0