• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Beta Week 1 Report - new maps incoming!

I'm having trouble as well getting any servers to come up as well. Since I did a fresh install of Steam / RO2 I do not have any favorites or recently played :(

Guys, there is a solution for the no servers bug in the technical support forum.

I had no servers showing up, and it worked for me.

You're probably not the only person having a particular bug. Look around the forums for fixes and workarounds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guys, there is a solution for the no servers bug in the technical support forum.

I had no servers showing up, and it worked for me.

You're probably not the only person having a particular bug. Look around the forums for fixes and workarounds.

The fixes didn't do jack :D

Did both the beta and server files and it didn't work. A day and a half later the servers magicly start showing up again. All this after I went out of beta and got the old server file back.

And the server file instalation was funny. And someone was half asleep when they wrote the install instuctions because they only refer to one file.

Upvote 0
Guys a simple way to start playing again is to goto the Red Orchestra 2 Steam Community page and join the chat. Find a player in there that is currently playing and join his server. This will auto-connect you to the server and if you wanna go back and play again, it will show up (at least for me it did) under recently played tab. I did this several times so I could get a couple of different servers to choose from until TWI gets this server browser glitch fixed.

Hope this helps :IS2:

Reactions: BlueSmiley
Upvote 0