• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And more previews...

Great read! Thank you.

Since the HD-trailer i know that the sound-design is great, but this quote impresses me even more:
I have never played a game that actually made me feel bad for killing someone. To give you an example of what I’m talking about, I shot an enemy soldier in the stomach and I was close enough to hear him. He didn’t just scream and die; he bled out, crying and sobbing in Russian while he died… Slowly. For a few seconds I honestly thought, “sorry dude.”

Upvote 0
Awesome review!

Now a question for you TW... I really hope someone responds.

Article passage: "If you do find yourself with a second chance at life, at least you should know what direction the shooter is in and be able to react accordingly. The gun sounds in RO2 really pack a punch. The authentic sounding weapons really help pull you into the experience. The one item regarding the sound that I really found to be an issue was by default; there is music playing in every level while you battle it out. While the music selection is nice, in a game where sound is so important I found it distracting."

will the music be able to be turned off on the server side? or at least through mod tools?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Upvote 0
Awesome review!

Now a question for you TW... I really hope someone responds.

Article passage: "If you do find yourself with a second chance at life, at least you should know what direction the shooter is in and be able to react accordingly. The gun sounds in RO2 really pack a punch. The authentic sounding weapons really help pull you into the experience. The one item regarding the sound that I really found to be an issue was by default; there is music playing in every level while you battle it out. While the music selection is nice, in a game where sound is so important I found it distracting."

will the music be able to be turned off on the server side? or at least through mod tools?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Is there a reason why it wouldn't be client-side?
Or is that a really stupid question?

Reactions: Trooper13
Upvote 0