• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And more previews...

All of these totally mouth watering previews this late in the dev, really gets me amped up to get my hands on this... The two week delay actually gives me a sense of relief that these guys are the extra attention to land well.

One thing I am also looking forward to on this is the MetaScore... I am very interested to see how this lands, It could be quite high.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
While I didn't have a preview, I did release all of those screenshots. Those probably don't count for this though.

Post 1 (click on "SHOW" on the two spoiler areas)
Post 2 (click on "SHOW" on the spoiler area)
I'll let you know when I get my video footage up tomorrow. I wasn't planning on adding commentary though.

Upvote 0
Do I SOUND German or Russian to you???

You should have voiced a radio or something for an easteregg because everyone loves your voice so much :D

this ^ :D. then also you should put Easter eggs in every patch like find a place to put a group picture of the development team. a is2 holy book, (some is2 reference.) you could put your voices somewhere in the game. better yet put that lady on the intercom speaker that kept chiming in at the total biscut interview in the game somewhere. :D:D:D

Upvote 0
Easter eggs are not realistic!!!!
Just had to say that before others do:D
Love the Holy book of the IS2 lyuing on the ground somewhere (proves the IS2 was not created later in the war by the sovjets!!!)

I got the notification that videos are going to be allowed after I got out of the main testing today. I hopped back on but there were only about 6 players on when I did. That is when I got some footage. I'll get more tomorrow.

Really looking forward to this, thanks for doing that!

I do notice how these previews are far better written than the previous ones. And I am not saying that as a fanboy or anything because they are positive.
They basically say the same thing: 'it's hardcore'
However these have the balls to write objective/ish. They do not just compare it to BF3 and CoD and say it

Upvote 0