• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

I tried to post a bit longer reply but it just ended getting filtered. I have now been proved wrong :(

Time to go and rage to the government instead.

The thing I'm confused about is, I own RO1 on steam, and pre orderd RO2 at gamestop does this mean I can still get the Bayo and the Badge or do I have to specifically pre order RO2 on steam to get the badge and Bayo?

You'll have to preorder the game on steam I am afraid.

Upvote 0
It's indeed a interesting offer...but i decline it even i'm entitled for 20% discount.

1 - I really prefer to have a boxed version.

2 - Steam is more expensive than boxed edition in some places and it seems that Steam will charge on top of that VAT at my local rate that is now 23% :(

3- AVT-40 and MKb-42...aaaahhhh yes.....i will not comment because i don't want to be banned.

4- Bayonets and hats are nice but no interest for me.

What really disappoints me is that it seems that only pre-orders of DE will get in beta....actually, it's pissing me off.

Upvote 0
I got a question.

If i buy over Steam to get the DDE, and later let Valve swap out the Game with a Game code from the UK Version (living in Germany and prefering my Games uncut, yes i'd buy 2 Games).
Do i loose the "benefits" of the DDE ? Or would i keep em. Yes i know its a kinda complicated Topic :D.

Thanks if you got the Time to answer @TWI.

Upvote 0
Oh sweet! 20% off for RO owners!

My god Tripwire, you've gone too far.

ya Ill be ordering the DDV ... cant wait. Man something to take my mind off diablo 3 which the devs screwed up.

Cant wait for this - been a long time since I played a FPS that I enjoyed (havnt played RO in awhile).

oh ya and to echo the other 20 peeps - when do we get in the beta?

Upvote 0
If you own RO1 you get the day 1 unlock of the bayonets, and the guards badges.

The deluxe stuff I don't care for but the stuff you do get for owning RO1 shouldn't be a pre-order incentive.

I'm spending 600-700 dollars on a rig I'm building to play the game itself so I'm tight on cash and can't pre-order but I've owned/played/supported RO since it was just a mod... but I can't get those items?

That sucks, what ironic and horrible timing for me. :confused:

Upvote 0
Damn, I first buyd the deluxe version for beta, but then I was like Wait I can just wait... damn Now I also got an instant weapon unlock, and leveling shizzle is one of the thinks that I love about games :( hope I can be like No I dont want insta weapons or something cause I dont like that...

Upvote 0
The deluxe stuff I don't care for but the stuff you do get for owning RO1 shouldn't be a pre-order incentive.

I'm spending 600-700 dollars on a rig I'm building to play the game itself so I'm tight on cash and can't pre-order but I've owned/played/supported RO since it was just a mod... but I can't get those items?

That sucks, what ironic and horrible timing for me. :confused:

It just unlocks early. They're not exclusive to the Deluxe edition.

Upvote 0