• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

I got the game gifted and got the tf2 hats.

Aha....and what do you want to say with that? :confused:

Read on for the details on the pre-purchase and the Steam Digital Deluxe Edition.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Steam Digital Deluxe Edition

• Day 1 Unlock of the Elite Assault Weapons (MKb 42(H) and AVT-40)
  • Day 1 Unlock of the Semi Auto Sniper Weapons (SVT-40 and G 41(W))
  • 2 playable characters for Killing Floor - WW2 Russian and German Soldier re-enactors unlocked in KF the moment you purchase
  • Team Fortress 2 items - RO2 German helmet and Russian "Pilotka" hat ("vintage" if bought during pre-purchase)
  • Access to the final phase of the closed beta
@:Everyone who buys it or get it gifted gets this

Pre-purchase Discount: 10% off both versions (20% off if you own the original Red Orchestra)
Bonuses for owners of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45:

• An extra 10% discount during pre-purchase for a total of 20% off
  • Unlock the Kar98 and Mosin rifle bayonets on day 1
  • Special in-game item - show everyone your loyalty to Red Orchestra with the exclusive Russian Guards Badge/German Close Combat Badge
@:Everyone who buys it or get it gifted (either Normal or Deluxe Edition) AND have RO:Ost on their steam account gets this additional to the above.
PS: Please don

Last edited:
Reactions: MeFirst
Upvote 0
Both times I checked today and yesterday RO2 was above MW3 in the best seller list =).
Aaah, they really should give people more credit.
Perhaps many of us want a more, excuse me for sounding snooty, sophisticated first-person shooter. Perhaps there's no need to saturate the market so much and pander to the lowest common denominator by having everything be really easy?

'Tis good to see this. Don't want to be smug about it and in the end I doubt RO2 will sell even half of MW3 and that the cynic in me thinks the preorders is mostly for TF2 hats. :p

Upvote 0
So as I understand it, if you get the game gifted from someone who has RO:Ost on their account, but you don't have it on your account, you won't get the RO:Ost bonuses? Will you get the 20% of though?

I'm wondering as I have RO:Ost on my old account that I don't use anymore, so I was thinking about gifting it from that account to the one I use now.

Upvote 0
PRE ORDER bonus for RO:1 owners LOST !

PRE ORDER bonus for RO:1 owners LOST !

I have the following problem:

1.) I own RO:1 (Ostrfront 41-45)

2.) I pre-ordered RO:2 (Heroes of Stalingrad) -> DDE !

3.) I "should" have the german and soviet badges for the uniform and the bayonets for K98 and Mosin rifle... but I miss them !

SO PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM or at least GIVE US AN ANSWER !

PS: I bought (pre-ordered) it on STEAM.

Best regards, EISENFAUST

Upvote 0