• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Box Art - and System Specs

It's a great design and very eye catching which is important. Sholuld draw people in who haven't heard of the game and that is critical. People who know about it on the forums will still buy it regardless of box-art so i think it was a good decision. Even though for me personally they used the only picture in all of the RO2 releases that i complained and didn't like :p

I am still looking forward to using the MKb42 for sure, i have always wanted to use that gun in a game, we've had the FG42 in games and that is as rare/rarer. Plus it's not like RO2 will have ACOG mounts for the STG/K98 whatever like World at War so bring n August.

Upvote 0
I say the more COD players we can attract to this game the better most of them will get owned by me and the most hardcore masochist ones who like being killed by me will stay . I hope Codsts will take the bait , they would be like omg look at that cover COD is back ! with uber elite weapon kits and balaclavad black ops uber ss soldaten we would like totally pawn in that game ... and then baaam they all get spanked RO style :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The two "heroes" look pretty cool, and the box art I believe does it's job, attracting a younger mainstream demographic through showing two elite looking super soldiers with awesome "gunz".

I personally would have preferred just the header of the crumbling Stalingrad cityscape that was on the main page and in the logo. So desolate and haunting... but as Ramm explained he doesn't need to win us over with the box art, he's aiming to expand the audience and I think it should do it's job.
We would buy it even if it had a pink fairy on the cover cooking cupcakes!

I agree with a few people saying that the hammer and sickle is uneeded, from a design point of view it looks kind of awkwardly placed...but at the same time it may help some of the new demographic picture where and when this game is based. Also unfortunately the hammer and sickle is more accepted than the swastika, yet I've still heard young kids refer to it as a "nazi sign"?!

Reactions: Norse Soldat
Upvote 0
Do you mean the PEGI 18+ logo? If you mean that its the same size as the ESRB logo.

No, i mean the USK logo.

USK:
Mass_Effect2_Xbox360_mit_USK_Logo_low.sized.jpg

PEGI:
10084-n-mass-effect-2-uncut-pegi-at_1_5.jpg

Upvote 0
If I buy this: <a href="http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227361" target="_blank">http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227361

: from that website, is there any chance I get sent faulty products or have a problem with returns?
Is it a good computer for the money?
Will it MAX out RO2?
(I know it needs sound card)

Pvt Skoko if you buy that PC you will have it for for good 3 years to play different games,its a strong PC!!! and if by any chance gets outdated and your tight with money,you can always upgrade to another video card.

By the look of the motherboard its blue=Gigabyte and seem size ATX,so should without any probs to Crossfire with another card later down the road.

Price is set right,NewEgg is a very reputable retailer,if something is wrong they will exchange the product as long is in the time frase of the warranty they offer,plus they also offer extended warranty too for whole PC's like this,but will cost you lil extra.

But non the less Newegg as being the best retailer here in USA,the company that puts together the PC is Ibuypower,very reputable company too,they stand behind their products.My very first Pc was from there and I never had problems with it,2nd PC I builded myself.

You'r good to go,buy it if you can,you got my blessing :)

EDIT: I believe you should have onboard sound card,not the best,but heck does the job for sure,and yes will max out RO2 like nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If I buy this: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227361

: from that website, is there any chance I get sent faulty products or have a problem with returns?
Is it a good computer for the money?
Will it MAX out RO2?
(I know it needs sound card)

Id really suggest you get a sandybridge i5/i7, they will perform even better. That hexa core does not see any advantage in games. An i5 system should not cost much more but the performance increase will be noticeable.

feel free to PM me if you need help choosing a system.

Upvote 0