• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Box Art - and System Specs

Upvote 0
Hello,

Is it true that the box version will be released in October in France :confused:

The AIM is to get the boxes into stores globally at around the same time (ignoring the fact that some countries actually do releases on different days of the week). But I have no confirmation one way or the other about France - where did "October" come from??

Upvote 0
The AIM is to get the boxes into stores globally at around the same time (ignoring the fact that some countries actually do releases on different days of the week). But I have no confirmation one way or the other about France - where did "October" come from??

The information was given by the editor french (Micro Application) to wholesalers and today has updated Amazon.fr RO2 for a release date to October 11.

Upvote 0
True, enough - I have editted the post slightly.

lol.....that change really made no difference. you're still lumping a single user into some type of artificial, non-existent group that labels his opinions as "bad" or "non-important". omg, he has red dots....let's not show him any respect and instead jest at his expense. *le sigh* :(

now if only they were bigger :D

sorry but.....

thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg

LOVE the kittehs cover.....i nominate it to be the boxart for the Collectors Edition :D

Upvote 0
Hammer and Sickle is a symbol of USSR, game name is Red Orchestra : Heroes of Stalingrad, Stalingrad is a city in Soviet Union that was invaded by Nazis, but was not taken. Even having Stalin picture in this art would be logical, though it would cost a lot of nerve cells for revanchists, but swastika or german cross? What is the point of this 'balance'?

Last edited:
Upvote 0