• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Box Art - and System Specs

I would have honestly not gone that way. I don't like it at all really, looks too much like the likes of CoD.

I personally think most of the CoD Boxart is excellent. I get the feeling alot of people can't differentiate between The CoD games, the people that play it, or other things associated with it.

I don;t like CoD much, but I would love it if RO2 could get half the CoD crowd in.

Upvote 0
Ramm just mentioned this is another thread, 30 mins ago..

That was quick!?!?

and it looks awesome IMO. I may just by a boxed version so I can have the nice looking box :O

although... if those system requirements are officialy
I'm 0.3 ghz too low for mimimum processor requirements..

meh

.3ghz won't matter all that much. I have 2.3ghz dual with 8800GT 512mb, so I can run the min fine, and I'm sure I'll have medium graphics, I'm sure you can easily play the game, might get a bit laggy on huge maps or if a lot of explosions and physics going on, but have heart!

Oh and artistic box art woah, I love the Red on white and black, and the soldiers are great, everyone should understand, It says "Heroes of stalingrad" on the box, so these are the Axis and Allies heroes. Hero Sniper looks sexy.

Even still, I'll be getting the steam version, and preloading it, Can't be bothered to wait around for My crappy walmart to get it in stock, unless I see banners hanging in walmart before Steam preorder is available, I'm not missing Day 1.

Oh and the 30th is going to be the best tuesday of my life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do hope the requirements are legit.

It's funny how they recommend a separate soundcard. You never see this anymore, so I actually wonder why they put it on there.

I've maintained a high end gaming rig for over 10 years now, but I think I lost the separate soundcard some time ago. Decent Mobo's have good sound, all the way up to surround.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1306897596052.jpg

Allready on PCGamer aswell guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Extension7
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seriously though, why would they recommend a separate Sound card, and a 'name-dropped' one at that.

I smell advertising dollarz!

Will my pc will be ok if i have only 2 gb of RAM but everything else is better than recommended :confused:

That's weird. The recommended specs aren't too bad, but higher than I imagined. I can't imagine a PC meeting the recommended specs not having AT LEAST 4gbs of ram.

Anyway. You'll probablybe fine. Might wanna close all your other programs while playing, and suffer through someloading times though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not a big fan of the box art myself , while it doesn't look bad for me it lacks emotion. This box art seems to describe the title, not so much a feeling that a game gives.

I really liked the killingfloor boxart, and the second RO boxart (minus the sniper). This one for me feels meh (especially do not like the blood splatter). I prefer european style boxarts over american ones :\

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Will my pc will be ok if i have only 2 gb of RAM but everything else is better than recommended :confused:

Yes, if you have a powerful machine, but low on ram, the speed of your graphics and CPU will take up the slack. Very basically, your RAM is holding files for standby, if it doesn't have enough it will load the files and unload others, this will cause lag. If however, you have a fast system, it will load the files so fast you won't notice much at all.

However, 2GB is the min requirements, so the game won't need more then that to store the game files. I would restart the game every few maps and make sure nothing else is open though (its what I'll do with my 2 GB)

EDIT: I'd actually like to see some more red on the cover, maybe in the Soviet logo or creeping from the bottom, it Is RED orchestra after all :D
Still a beautiful box.

Last edited:
Upvote 0