• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

April fool blog?

There will be voice in English - you'll be able to chose to take it in English, or in "natvie". Some people want to understand it - some want more immersion!

Need dat immersion.
15z5vz9.jpg

Reactions: echutter
Upvote 0
There will be voice in English - you'll be able to chose to take it in English, or in "natvie". Some people want to understand it - some want more immersion!

Is it the same (hopefully native speakers) VAs who do the German/Russian and the English dialogue? Gary Oldman may deliver a powerful portrayal of a betrayed soviet soldier, but his accent is just not on. In real life Russian and German accents don't sound as stereotypical, often you can't even pin them past "Eastern Bloc".

Upvote 0
A random question: will we get a little input into the content and structure of the selectable commands? It may be too late for that, but I've always found that selecting commands or warnings to be too awkward and time consuming to be useful. There have been options that I've found useless and others that I wish were there. Any chance we can "crowd-source" some of these in the forums?

Upvote 0
It took some time, but it is nice to see that TWI have
found the way to deal with veteran side of community.

Those weekly updates are really nice. Much better
than reading new articles from some random game
magazines with same content we have read again and again
(Ofcourse those are needed to get new players).

Lot of detailed information about the game there, which
makes us allways happy.

Keep it coming, thumps up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0