• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Panzer IV Cutaway pictures now available

Can HE be used against tanks? Will they have their own penetration values? (small, i know, but better than nothing)
Can they damage the internal components of tanks with the shock of explosion?
Will there be a camera-shaking effect when an HE projectile explodes near you or, in the case that you're using a tank, if it hits you?
Will be HE able to damage optics and crack the glass of vision ports?

EDIT:

Another question: are there stored other ammo in the back-box of the turret?

EDIT 2:

Will the tanks catch on fire if they get hitted in the ammo storage or in the engine while it's ON (if there will be the possibility to turn ON/OFF the engine) or in the fuel tank? And what will happen to the crew? Will they slowly die devoured by flames and/or will the tank explodes?

And, there will be a tutorial for every tank of the game, or there will be a general tutorial? I'm not asking this for me or for the other skilled hardcore players of RO:OST, 'cause i will take all the time needed to learn to use every single object of every single tank, but i'm asking this for all the new players, that will totally get in panic when they will have to manage an entire realistic tank and that probably they don't even know how to use most of the equipment of the tanks.

P.S.: I'm sorry for all these questions but i'm soooo much curious :eek::p

Last edited:
Reactions: Tank!
Upvote 0

yup, who also had it for October 12th 2010 preorder :D actually they even got all that boxart and specs stuff posted up, but once we posted about it here, it was funny how it all the stuff on Amazon just "disappeared" :eek:

For the last time (probably not), if you don't hear a date from a senior employee or owner of Tripwire Interactive, do not assume it is accurate.

yeah, kinda makes me think back to last april when enough info/leaks came out that pretty much confirmed a 2011 release, and it took a month before that got officially confirmed :D

only when Ramm says the game is ready can we believe that it's ready :IS2::)

Reactions: doomis
Upvote 0
trollhh.png

But it works and is a safe bet! :p.

Upvote 0