• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Gamer Jan Issue Cover: "Why RO2 will beat CoD:BlOps"

HAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, this is going to be a huge flop just like RO1. What exactly makes you think this will be any different?

What makes me grin from ear to ear Is that Iv'e been playing Cod for 6 years and this guy actually thinks Black Ops is a decent Call of Duty game.

Now "that" my delinquent friend, Is funny.

Upvote 0
Honestly, there's probably nothing in that article regular forum goers don't already know.

It's only important, because it gets the word out.

...unless there are some exclusives in there we don't know about?

There are some exclusives in there you don't know about. Some things were told to PCG that have never been mentioned elsewhere. And yes we don't want people to post scans here. Part of the draw for a magazine to do big exclusives like this is that it encourages people to buy the mag or subscribe.

Upvote 0
Wish the UK version would carry at least this article. :(
I understand they may well syndicate the article around the Future family - but no guarantees. So get your friends to BUY AND SEND copies from the US when it hits stands (scheduled for about 14th Dec, I think).

Upvote 0
Part of the draw for a magazine to do big exclusives like this is that it encourages people to buy the mag or subscribe.

Yet they do not allow people to pay for and download the magazine digitally until the next magazine is out. I want to buy the magazine and do not mind to pay for it (heck i'd even pay double).

But while I need to wait a month before I can purchase it, the scans will probably be roaming on the web tonight :\.

Last edited:
Upvote 0