• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

All The News From PAX Prime 2010

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    This was Tripwire's first visit to PAX and it won't be our last. The team had a great time showing off our games to the public. Once again John spent the majority of his time demoing Heroes to the press for your benefit. We also unveiled our first teaser trailer that confirmed the existence of Tanks. So make sure to note what PC Gamer is calling the best thing they saw at PAX!

* PC Gamer: click
    * Community Interview: click
    * Total Gaming Radio: click
    * Game Trailers: click
    * Nerdiest Kids: click

If we missed any coverage from PAX be sure to let us know in the forums and I will add it! And don't forget our next show is here on our own turf at SiegeCon. If you are in the Georgia area be sure to drop by, and don't forget to elect someone to keep bringing those questions!

Thanks for the links Yoshiro.

I went up to the Tripwire booth on the first day of Pax this year only to find they were selling/showing off Killing Floor and showing a trailer of RO2. I forget which dev I talked to but he was happy to share some info. It was cool to hear him talk about the hard work going into the tank interiors and how they get access to the firearms.

Also first post :)

Upvote 0