• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When We Said Big, We Meant Big

So I noticed there're new sounds for the MN sniper rifle, but the DP machinegun had the same sound as the original and I really hope were getting new sounds for that one aswell. Its like a razor cutting through my ears when fireing. :( So I hope there're new sounds for every weapon just to make it as fresh as possible! :)

here's some vids of it even if you surely know this:
YouTube - Military Gun Supply Semi Auto DP28 Shooting[/URL]
YouTube - Jeremy DP28[/URL]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN2x1zrFpLk&feature=related

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
That is pretty badass.
Oh wtf?!!! How could that bee? It looks soo scripted? Its so cool when one guy jumps over a corpse and the different movement-animations when like sprinting.. Is that really all ingame?
Its funny, cause yesterday my buddy told me; "It would be much more better if they've shown us some real ingame footage instead of this cinematic trailer with scripted animations". :)

So it's confirmed that none of it is scripted?? Geez, FPS game of the world, not the year of 2011. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
Oh wtf?!!! How could that bee? It looks soo scripted? Its so cool when one guy jumps over a corpse and the different movement-animations when like sprinting.. Is that really all ingame?
Its funny, cause yesterday my buddy told me; "It would be much more better if they've shown us some real ingame footage instead of this cinematic trailer with scripted animations". :)

So it's confirmed that none of it is scripted?? Geez, FPS game of the world, not the year of 2011. :D

Probably from a Singleplayer cut scene?:confused:

Upvote 0
Just voted the Best Military Sim & FPS release of 2011!

1) New tactical battle game features w/campaign.
2) Destructible environments.
4) Enhanced MP modes & gameplay.
3) Improved FPS animations, mechanics, and weapons technology.
4) Armored vehicles with 3D interiors & crews, w/AI.
5) And it's Stalingrad too!

BRAVO TWI (just in advance). :)

Upvote 0