• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BigDownload Interview

I hope that Schutzesepp and EvilHobo sign on. Then the best (imo) huge map makers (non TWI) in the community (sepp, hobo, slyk) would be in the team. And that could give some nice differentiation to ROHOS.

Anyway remember that even if you might not be a big fan of someone's maps, that says nothing about a persons ability to manage and lead a team. I have great confidence that Nestor reviewed all candidates wisely, and fully trust the decision that Slyk is the best man for the job. And I don't think any of us are in a position where we could doubt that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anyway remember that even if you might not be a big fan of someone's maps, that says nothing about a persons ability to manage and lead a team. I have great confidence that Nestor reviewed all candidates wisely, and fully trust the decision that Slyk is the best man for the job. And I don't think any of us are in a position where we could doubt that.

Very true.

It probably took a lot of organization to put together the AHZ vehicle packs which turned out great, as well as all the other AHZ collaborative efforts.

I still think his ideas of map balance and gameplay are not what I call fun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great interview!

Great interview!

Awesome interview ... it's really nice to get some confirmation about things like interrupting reloads and the peripheral vision indicators -- small details that are very important to the community.

It's also great to hear that the MP Campaign is in TESTING now, which is one of the things I'm looking forward to most in RO:HOS. Also really good to hear details about how the development of Rising Storm is working, and what TW's long term goals are.

Keep up the media boys!

Upvote 0