• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROHOS and KF win @ VE3D Readers Choice Awards

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
64618_ve_award_400_orig.png

We are very pleased to announce that Killing Floor has won the Best PC Game of 2009 in the reader’s choice poll on the Voodoo Extreme website. In addition to winning the overall best PC Game of 2009, Killing Floor also won Best First Person Shooter of 2009 and Best PC Game Expansion of 2009. Finally, Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad was a runner up for Most Anticipated PC Game of 2010. Head on over to the Voodoo Extreme website to see the list of winners.

In other news, if you aren't aware PC Gamer is a readers choice voting for the top 100 PC games of all time. If you liked Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 or Killing Floor make sure and head over to the PC Gamer Voting Page and vote now. If you aren't already registered at the PC Gamer site, head over to the registration page here before voting.

Congratulations, Tripwire.

183441604_331ff2e074.jpg

I hope the player base increases as a result of this thread and I hope we get just a little SLIVER of interest in Heroes of Stalingrad.

But you know what the BEST way to do that is? Maybe you could reward all of us little gnomes that spammed message boards and our Steam friends lists with a screenshot or two of Heroes of Stalingrad. That would totally be boss.

Upvote 0
GDC is coming up. Not sure what is planned, but there is a good chance of more info coming out of there (Don't take this as me saying there will be). Tripwire usually attends, rubs elbows with fellow developers and the press.

That's all I wanted to know Yoshiro, thank you.

I'll put my hands back in my lap and wait patiently for more.

Upvote 0