• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Streets of Stalingrad

Nice to see you managed to brew it in time. We'll be squeezing this map in as the 3rd map in our Custom Map Sunday session tomorrow, right after the new versions Kobura and TulaOutskirts. If you want to play these maps out on a full server we'd love to see you join us. The RS testing team will be joining us as well so we're expecting a solid number of players.

Upvote 0
Hello Psycho,

first of all and again: Thanks for your Maps!

Yesterday we were playing this Map to test it with more People Shootingsounds and maybe more Sounds on this Map disappeared. Guys infront of us were shooting but we can`t hear them.
Maybe it has something to do with the Map?!
On the [~AJ~]-Server, Micha told me, there was another Bug on this Map.

Upvote 0
Hi,
i`m running the Game under 128 Channels using a Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 Headset with its own Driversoftware.

But i`m not the only one who has encountered this Bug. It starts in the middle of the Timelimit on this Map.
There were some Guys who had not this issue cause i asked yesterday. But all of our Members and the other Admins had it yesterday at the same Time like on the first Test.

You can hear your own shooting Sounds, but when somebody else shoots, you only hear the squizzlesound or the Sound when you`ve been shot. I`m not sure which other Sounds are missing after this Bug starts.

What i`m missing from the beginning, when this Bug has

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:confused:

This morning I did some deeper checking to make sure all files and the .ini file
did not show any inconsistencies. I made some changes to the .ini file and removed any files from my cache that might pose a conflict. The game started normally, but the same behavioral issues continued. So I looked at the situation a little closer. My character had no weapons of any kind. Many of the bots were properly armed. And some of the bots seemed to spawn with one superimposed over the other. You had to look closely to see this. The superimposed bots had four hands. One pair had no weapon, the other pair was armed. Very strange. Hope this offers some clues.

Upvote 0