• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]RSTE-PhosphatePlant

Did you lower any of the ground in the (log) bunkers in C?

In the far left log bunker in C, you can no longer look out of it UNLESS you actually man the mg there. I am fairly certain I have always been able to look and shoot out from there with a rifle.

Also, when using the mg (same spot), it seems the spaces between the bamboo sticks have collision. I was unable to shoot an American standing directly in front of me with the mg despite me spraying and him slowly moving.

Upvote 0
I haven`t seen Axis victory since obj. G is wide open for attackers. Today Allies won with 15 mins on the clock. That never happened before. Imo is the most unbalanced version of this map ever :(

I've only played once this map in your server #1 in the last few months, it was a week ago, japs were defeated with 20 min left.
With my impression and your comments I beg rekrut takes a look into this.

Upvote 0
I always had a feeling where Allies maybe could have had it a bit easy when I played this on 40-1 w/ 64 players. In the past the only chance for the Axis to win was on holding the G cap for like 15+ minutes. Now that that wall has been kinda resolved (never played with the new entrances to G cap yet), I always felt that the beginning caps were pretty easy for Allies (for example B cap almost always fell right off the bat).

Upvote 0