• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]RSTE-PhosphatePlant

Thanks for the update. Up and running on CLOWNS.

:confused: I'm having a little trouble with this one. At first, I just thought it was my client, but I'm not so sure anymore. The server will change to the map just fine when selected. But I get consistent client map load errors when I attempt to join it. What has me concerned is that someone chose the map about 4am. and the server went flat with no activity from that point on.
It still might be a local problem, but I've gone over the files and the .ini with
a magnifying glass and can't find a smoking gun.

Another thing I'm curious about is that PhosphatePlant has disappeared from SWS. How come?

Any thought?

Upvote 0
Update to PhosphatePlant-B7

changes after first TWI Feedback

- i do everything to reduce the draw calls on the map
- i added a hole in the wall of Obj ,,G,, towards Obj ,,E,,
- if one of the two last capzone captured it will be locked
- Axis: increase the respawn Intervall from 15 sec to 20 sec
- Allies: decrease the respawn Intervall from 15 sec to 12 sec

Upvote 0
Very minor thing I have noticed.

The low palm tree stumps impede movement when you would think you could just walk over them. Easy enough to go around or jump over them... if you notice them.

ok , i will see what i can do

Great as always, thanks for your continuous support!

thx :D

it would be good to Report every bug u found . so i can fixxed the bugs for the Beta Submit .

Upvote 0
The map was on for 2 rounds on the crucible. It seems that the drawcalls made a massive improvement.

2 rounds is a bit early for real balance feedback but some things that happened during this round. The first jungle objectives seemed to fall quite quickly, it might be that some of the optimization on the map made the combat a tad more close quarters giving the Americans a slight edge. So it might in general be worth it to keep an eye on this.

In one game the US managed to cap the first objectives very quickly but never managed to take the G objective. ATM F&G seem to be the most difficult objectives in the map.

On the chat in the public server some players reported some issues with the red screens when they tried to flank. I didn't have any issues myself, but always worth checking out if the spawn protection is not too agressive.

Upvote 0
I finally managed to reproduce a bug when player gets instantly killed inside of one of pillboxes. It`s a pillbox located in objective A, closest to the map boarder.
Go to it and fire at it a few rounds until you see a black smoke coming out of it. Jump in...

This bug is still there.
Latest version installed on our server 1

Upvote 0
Update to PhosphatePlant-B8

changelog

-moved the allies spawn s for OBJ ,,G,, and ,,F,, 20 meters Forward
-moved the axis spawns for OBJ ,,G,, and ,,F,, 20 meters back
-added two ladders at the OBJ ,,G,, building towards OBJ ,, E,,
-removed the smoke Emitter and the physicsvolume on the satchelobjectives
-the Palm Stumps doesnt block the Player

Upvote 0