• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Can someone tell me where to put these files? The B4 client files are not organized in the normal way and I tried to find the correct directories but I was unsuccessful.

EDIT: Okay I figured it out; both files in the download go into a MyshkovaRiver folder in the Maps directory

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We played this on campaign with Russians attacking and the reinforcements bugged out hard. I was on the russian team and we had a ticket bleed (from the beginning of the map probably) and ended up on -93 reinforcements. We only capped the first two objectives. Furthering that, when all of our people were killed (which was when the bleed stopped), the game didn't end so the admin had to reset the campaign. Our tanker was also unable to spawn in his tank.

Upvote 0
I too was on this server at the time. Another odd thing i noticed after tickets dropped to -93 was that not all players were labeled (dead) on the scoring screen. (We all were). Ive never seen this occur on a non-campaign server and this was my first time playing this map in campaign. Not sure if map issue or campaign issue. Love the map though!

Upvote 0
Nice to see somebody made like a proper remake of DH-Stavelot. :)

It does play pretty well and the only thing I would like to see is two official options to cross the river (infantry only) there is a small area on the left side (axis view) where you can cross it without dying by the water. The map worked very well with 64 players on a test we just did. Skill wise the teams were balanced and the axis nearly took the last cap with 80 reinf left while the allies defended it with their very last reinforcements.

When it comes to the look of the map, I would like to see maybe more stuff that adds to the atmosphere. The city itself looks like it got a heavy beating so maybe some smoke and some small fires would be nice. It might also be worth a try checking out how the map looks at night.

Upvote 0