• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP] Der Iwan Berg

I am hoping we schedule some sort of fight night or something and fill up that server and get a real battle going!

Is everyone happy with the time limit/flow of the map? Should I extend the time limit/increase respawn times/increase capture time to make the battle go longer? This could also mean long winded fights for the A cap which already lasts between two to five minutes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am hoping we schedule some sort of fight night or something and fill up that server and get a real battle going!

Is everyone happy with the time limit/flow of the map? Should I extend the time limit/increase respawn times/increase capture time to make the battle go longer? This could also mean long winded fights for the A cap which already lasts between two to five minutes.

My instincts suggest time limit could go a little longer. Nothing radical. :)

Upvote 0
Planned changes so far:
Two more tunnels for Allies to enter C
Sandbags inside C for defense
Sandbags outside entrances to C for defense
Some environment stuff
Countdown Mode
Third Allied spawn for A cap (inside Bunkers)
More reinforcements for both sides
Closed gap in reinforcement, was 50 now 25.
Adjusted spawn times to scale with max players

New:
Increased cap times for B from 20s to 25s
for C from 15s to 30s
Fixed a bug that allowed you to cap C above ground
Fixed flying body bug
Better bot pathing

I think this is the best version yet!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Map is a little bigger. Cap times are longer. Bots are 10000 times better.

Oh no! i'd just gotten used to them all hiding behind the destroyed tank,does this mean i'm gonna have to look for them now............lol
Don't know if this is something you can change or not, but on rare occasions you sometimes see the bots go to the prone position,is it possible for you to make this happen more often,coz it seems stupid to see bots nearly always standing/running upright waiting to be picked off....just trying to make the map harder when their is bots on the server,it would be interesting to see how much harder the first cap would be with 7-8 bots all prone defending the first capzone.
Don't want things to be too easy for those nasty Nazi's.....lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:mad:

We had a server failure at our GSP yesterday morning. I am currently unable to update any maps. I have something like four updates backed up.
This very regrettable, but i'm going to have go back to stock maps until this can be resolved or folks are going to crash. I'll get things back to normal as soon as I can reach the boss.

Upvote 0
B2

Two more tunnels for Allies to enter C
Sandbags inside C for defense
Sandbags outside entrances to C for defense
Some environment stuff
Countdown Mode
Third Allied spawn for A cap (inside Bunkers)
More reinforcements for both sides
Closed gap in reinforcement, was 50 now 25.
Adjusted spawn times to scale with max players
Increased cap times for B from 20s to 25s
for C from 15s to 30s
Fixed a bug that allowed you to cap C above ground
Fixed flying body bug
Better bot pathing
Axis start with two LMG placements

Upvote 0