• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP] TE-Yakovlevo

:)

Wow. That was fast. Ask, and ye shall receive. :D

Been tweaking since the RS release in anticipation ;)

Added more details, and tweaked the ground tessalation so long shots will be more likely to hit targets than phantom terrain. Plus some minor stuff that has been bothering me.

Noticed that Allies can now win by capping all 3 objectives, and the A-10 Warthog co-axial MG has apparently been disabled. Nothing I did, so... Thanks TWI

:IS2:

Upvote 0
:) Glad to see there's still interest in this map.

Been fighting to "brew" since Tuesday with nothing that works yet. First the map would load and then crash as soon as the player movement unlocked. Second brew would end in an immediate allied victory? Seems that any of my custom meshes that are referencing stock materials are having issues, plus half my rally_nodes have failed during building navigation. All "brewed" files have ended up 300MB+, over double of the "cooked" client file size. Hope the SWS limit of 200MB has been lifted...

Will continue to battle the SDK tonight and wil post a link as soon as I get the map working again. Just wish the SDK would use more than 1 core of my CPU, considering it's a 64 bit app seems that the entire rebuild process is seriously hobbled and consequently takes far longer between play tests than it should :mad:

/rant

Upvote 0
Will continue to battle the SDK tonight and wil post a link as soon as I get the map working again. Just wish the SDK would use more than 1 core of my CPU, considering it's a 64 bit app seems that the entire rebuild process is seriously hobbled and consequently takes far longer between play tests than it should
I was played on your map and liked it very much. Can you make it sometime combined - transport version, with trenches and stuff? I think many players will be play it.

Upvote 0
I was played on your map and liked it very much. Can you make it sometime combined - transport version, with trenches and stuff? I think many players will be play it.

Thanks PRAPOR.
A working TANK ONLY map up and running is a priority. If a few more requests for a CA version are posted here, I would be willing to tackle the project.

Upvote 0