• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Rakowice

In all seriousness, (in Classic mode) it seems very hard for the Russians to capture and hold both the Ammo Bunker and the Flak Sites without loosing the other, despite the engineer thing. In all the times I have played, I have only seen it go past that once, barely.

I can't exactly say that getting to the objectives is hard, that seems to be of normal difficulty. The Germans just seem to get there quicker and can manage to recap one of the objectives before the Russians get both with the destruction of the objectives.

Upvote 0
I think Mord's suggestion is the best one.

Remove the territory cap zones around the guns and ammo bunker, and make the satchel objectives active from the start of the map (unless that causes problems with lockdown on realism servers?).

Maybe make it even easier to understand by changing the ammo cache to another 88. Open up a firing slit so it looks like an anti-tank pillbox.

This makes the 'story' of the map much easier to understand. Why are we attacking here? Because the damn Fritzes have blocked our advance with these guns, and now our infantry must clear the way for our planes and tanks.

When useable AT guns come along there is also the chance to instal them in these sites in place of the 88s.

For what it's worth, this is my favourite map as a Russian engineer. There is a wonderful mix of mobility and capture targets and I often find myself running out of satchels as I open doors and kill guns for my team. In fact I'd happily swap my AT grenades for more satchels if only I could!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Drecks, I was going to tell you something while playing on the RGN server the other day but I'll post it here :p

I remember being German and apperantly our tanks 'ran out' (I didn't know you can set the amount of tanks!) I'm pretty sure you said in public that we didn't get anymore tanks.

Anyways, I wanted to test your statement because I was curious if this was true or not, and I was able to spawn in a tank behind the Russian spawn, I think near the first spawn building or somewhere around there. The much ended and the map switched before I can muster out the words but I hope it's something that you can look into :)

Upvote 0
Anyways, I wanted to test your statement because I was curious if this was true or not, and I was able to spawn in a tank behind the Russian spawn, I think near the first spawn building or somewhere around there. The much ended and the map switched before I can muster out the words but I hope it's something that you can look into :)

This one is new for me. Man I guess this time I really went to far to make something different. I'm just not into that lineair stuff. Sometime battlefields moves in unexpected positions....

Upvote 0
My guess I found the solution for the situation =GG= Mr Moe experienced.

Meanwhile the its now like this. When Russians cap the perimeter the Satchelobjectives opens up. They all need to be destroyed in order to open up
the Flaksite and Ammobunker as objectives. When the Russians cap the Flaksite.
The Axis spawn on that side of the map will move further back while the Russians will spawn some closer to the Flaksite. Its their reward for capping it.

Once they own both the Hangar opens. With the shorter spawndistance for Russians this isn't impossible.

But its still in development :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a suggestion,but i think the Germans shouldnt even have a tank.
Why?If the Allies have a tank then Axis need one to combat it,and not only that i think the Axis tank shouldn't have a limited respawn,it should last until the end and not be capped after the warehouse is captured.( i don't see any reason for doing that)
I can't remember the exact numbers,but in the original map i think the Axis had 1 Panzer and 1/2 stugs,while the Allies had 2/3 T34's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why?If the Allies have a tank then Axis need one to combat it,and not only that i think the Axis tank shouldn't have a limited respawn,it should last until the end and not be capped after the warehouse is captured.( i don't see any reason for doing that)
I can't remember the exact numbers,but in the original map i think the Axis had 1 Panzer and 1/2 stugs,while the Allies had 2/3 T34's.

It was 1 Panzer IV, 1 stug, 1 T34(76) and 1 SU-76

Upvote 0
It was 1 Panzer IV, 1 stug, 1 T34(76) and 1 SU-76
Thanks Attila couldn't remember the exact numbers or type.But it worked fine in the original map,and the Axis really need a tank, i just played as Allies (against bots) and once i got my tank behind the control tower i could cut off all Axis reinforcements quite easily, this would have been much harder to do if the Axis had a real person in a tank, protecting the control tower.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Russians a tank and Axis no tank is NOT on my list. Axis loose their tanks at a certain point in the map already.

I can't find no reason what you describe their Moe. Might someone just picked the role just before you did. Can't come up with something else.

I have an updated version ready. Once the Russians capture The Perimeter it will activate the Ammobunker, Flaksite and the three destroyable objectives. They are ready now to cap or destroy. So an engineer or in case he dies any other player who grabs his satchels can blow up these objectives.

When the Russians cap the Flaksite or Ammobunker their spawn on that side of the map will move closer to the objective. This will give them a better chance to hold the objective.

Now the problem is I still can't update the map on Steamworkshop. Its not in my list of maps to update. And I dont want to remove it again and let people subscribe again. So we have to wait.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Russians a tank and Axis no tank is NOT on my list. Axis loose their tanks at a certain point in the map already.

I can't find no reason what you describe their Moe. Might someone just picked the role just before you did. Can't come up with something else.

Hmmm, perhaps they did and locked me out of the tank (I've never locked other players out). Bug on TWI's end then as it shouldn't be allowed or I should have immediately been able to pick another role. Or see below.

This has happened to me on Yakovlevo.

Maybe a rare bug, have I read something about role switching in the tank to allow human players access somewhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmmm, perhaps they did and locked me out of the tank (I've never locked other players out). Bug on TWI's end then as it shouldn't be allowed or I should have immediately been able to pick another role. Or see below.

Maybe a rare bug, have I read something about role switching in the tank to allow human players access somewhere?
It maybe something to do with the bot roles and numbers of that role, a bot spawned instantly in the role you selected and you would have had to wait until that bot died to get the role back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update on TE-Rakowice

Changelog:

More cover (As usual)
Fixed the destroyable doors. The text only react on Satchels now
Extra spawns when Russians cap the Flak site they spawn closer while Axis move some back.
All objectives opens when the perimeter is taken
Allies 1st tank spawn moved

The Files:

As only CD-Rakowice is visible in my Steamworkshop update list I can't update this map on Steamworkshop. I have to remove the old version and upload this as new. This is not as it should be !!!! I can't help this so don't shoot me...... This means people have to subscribe again. It will be on Steamworkshop later.

duh.jpg

Greets Drecks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0