• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]Red Assault

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update to B5

12/30/2012 B5
-------------------------
-Added more time to 32 player match

-More cover on the bridge.

-Added another capture point the Warehouse

-Germans cant take back the bridge and warehouse after the russians take it

-Forward spawn for the russians to take F

-Got rid of the external package so players and server admins only need to download the map file. | Thanks Dietl for pointing this out to me!

-some detailing

-Some improvments with the russians bot's

Upvote 0
B5 up and running on the CLOWNS HEROES SERVER. Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

I wish all map makers would reduce everything to a single file make things easier for uploading and cleaning up the servers.

Since I don't make maps not sure if that's possible for all the extra files for some maps or if it can only be done with particular files?

Upvote 0
Thanks!

Just curious about your folder options... Red Assault folder for the CD/FF and Cityscape for the TE?

ah yes sorry. ill put them in the correct folders (i don't think it makes a difference unreal just looks for the map name i think.)

EDIT: Fixed

B5 up and running on the CLOWNS HEROES SERVER. Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

I wish all map makers would reduce everything to a single file make things easier for uploading and cleaning up the servers.

Since I don't make maps not sure if that's possible for all the extra files for some maps or if it can only be done with particular files?

You can do this for all files, im pretty sure you can anyways. its actually pretty easy to move them more easier then i originally thought!

Thank you guys for hosting my level! I can't say this enough but the community for RO2 has the best server host's! ive never seen a group of server host's to support everyone's hard work! Thank you again!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Latteh, there is something wrong with the cap locations not matching up with what is on the minimap on this map. The map itself is beautifull. Just make sure you check out your capzones.

Thats odd it doesn't do that when i play a local game but only on a server!

Thanks nxsakb!

Ill fix it as soon as i can.

EDIT: Updated to B5-1!

1/2/2013 B5-1
--------------------
-Fixed the wrong positions of the capture zone's | Thank you nxsakb! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0