• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE - Climb Up

Please, good lord, please, decrease the amount of artillery or stukas or whatever they are! I played this map, and it was just an arty spam. :(

You mean you don't like constant artillery? What's wrong with you

/sarcasm

Yeah, it is slightly overboard on the artillery, more Stukas would be nice though.

As an aside, the trees have odd brightness, especially those in the distance.

Upvote 0
First off map design is great. I can tell a lot of love went into it. For beta 2 adjustments I'd say the same as others are ATM.... increase German reinforcements, remove tank, less arty and you are on the way to a really great map.

Also, cap zone A extends all the way to the trench directly in front of B. didn't know if that was intentional.

Upvote 0
hey guys,

iam working on the update. but what do you guys mean with the Arty?. The Arty on the Hill is only Envoirment or do you mean how often the Commander can call an Attack? This could be possible, that its to often.

The tank is out in the next version. i decreased the brightness, but i dont think it was enough ;).

i still got some stuka problems. if they fixed, i put out the new version.

edit: oh i see. every 40 seconds arty. sorry forget to check that. i fix it next version!

edit2: update realsed. not everythings done. but i think its a lot better now!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're welcome, waiting for the next update on this map to try it online :rolleyes:

hey,

i thougt i fixed the bug, but i realized that its not. the collision model of this bulding is a bit weird, because its part of some other stuff. So i fix it in the next version again.

@peumobil
yeah i know that, is still in the known list and the invisible wall i will check out, thanks.

Upvote 0
Tested the map yesterday. Like others say, it has great potential, but it'll take some work. It's really amazing for a first map. I really like the layout an all, but I agree with the others. For now I have no other problem to add. Just came to tell you that this map is very promising and it can become one of my favorites some day. +:IS2: for you, ser.

Upvote 0
Tested the map yesterday. Like others say, it has great potential, but it'll take some work. It's really amazing for a first map. I really like the layout an all, but I agree with the others. For now I have no other problem to add. Just came to tell you that this map is very promising and it can become one of my favorites some day. +:IS2: for you, ser.

thanks man and dont be shy, to share your ideas. iam really a long time on this map now and iam runnig a bit out of ideas. and there lots of stuff, that needs to be fixed. an i want to prefer a more balanced gameplay. i think with a some real peoples its not so chaotic, like with all that bots. i not really a fan of them, but without them, its bit boring :D (nothing to shoot). but i still need rework the pathes and check out all the capzones again and rework them too.

Upvote 0
hey,
i thougt i fixed the bug, but i realized that its not. the collision model of this bulding is a bit weird, because its part of some other stuff. So i fix it in the next version again.

Yup i saw that, the volume is still there :)

2 more little things i noticed while messing around in offline mode, here the broken wood fence next the crashed plane is a bit off the ground ( amazing level of details you put in this "crash scene" i love it ) :
[url=http://

Last edited:
Upvote 0