• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Koitos1943

BOH-rekrut

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
germany

Attachments

• 4.1map.jpg
    4.1map.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.2map.jpg
    4.2map.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.3map.jpg
    4.3map.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.4map.jpg
    4.4map.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Proud_God
Not to be an ***, but this is for Beta map releases. Yours isn't released yet.

I must say it looks like a maze, and must be really cool to play.

Hey when you are mapping machine you can do what you want

looks really good, it would be better if you expanded it a bit. Btw are all the buildings enterable or atleast most of them? I dont remember playing this back in RO1.

It came up on servers but was rare when I played, only played it probably 2 or 3 times online, but I can't wait for for an actual town map.

Upvote 0
looks really good, it would be better if you expanded it a bit. Btw are all the buildings enterable or atleast most of them? I dont remember playing this back in RO1.

the most of them are enterable

Yeah, it will probably be already out tomorrow, and by sunday it'll be on B3 already :p

where u know that!! :D:D:D

Upvote 0
Koitos was definitely one of my favorite maps. But only with 32 players. Anything more was a nadespam festival.

Please, leave the map's design up to the mapper. If its expanded, which I expect will be the case, player counts of 64 or less will be fine. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

PS: Rekrut, heard about the TWI special deal? If you create a dozen good maps, you are allowed to make a 2nd dozen as well. :D
Great work, dude!
Hmmm, That would be an added bonus for everyone! ;)

Upvote 0
Funny, I never played it on RO1.... never knew the map was completed for RO1. Last I heard or saw of it, it was still in progress.

I remember it from the Mod and boy it was fun, especially being an MG on one of the beds facing the doorways..... everybody would toss grenades in, but unless they got it on the bed without getting mowed down, you'd be unharmed.... held that building many times by my self.... lot's got PO'd by it, but it's not like I was invincible. I've been killed a couple of times.

Looking forward to it...

And to those wondering, it's not really a maze. If designed the same way as the mod map, you had two ends of the map (russian/german) and three main paths at each other with four cap objectives on the outer paths.

Both left & right paths are a blood bath of a fire fight, while others will try to run through the centre & past most of the major conflict, but end up getting sniped and MG'd out in the square.

All the buildings along the paths were accessible with most of them open for a few floors, some were three floors. Lot's of long rang and very close quarters combat.

Again, looking forward to it again.

Upvote 0