• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Gumrakstation

Nice map, some adjustmets needed though. (This test is with 64 -50 players.)

Need less reinforcements. With 64 players we end up mostly with around 250 for allies and 300 for axis. Axis is kinda careful.

The ladders in the trenches are very annoying. The consept is there, but it is not working.

Axis has massive problems taking the first objektive.
maybe make the space from the enemy advancement to the first cap a little shorter. They get too easily shot down in the open.

Or you could make the space infront of the objektive deeper for more cover.

Maybe push the russian spawn back abit.

Having arty as the germans from the start would be nice.

Wierd but not sure if a bug, but seems I cant activate arty as axis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We have this running on our servers now Rekrut

Our rotation is(2fjg):

TE-MamayevKurgan
TE-Bridges_of_Druzhina_B1
TE-Apartments
TE-CommissarsHouse
TE-Barracks
TE-Gumrakstation-B3
TE-FallenFighters
TE-Station
TE-RedOctoberFactory
TE-GrainElevator
TE-Spartanovka
TE-PavlovsHouse

If you want to hop on when it comes up and test it.

Note! Custom maps may be taken off the server from around 6-7 am gmt to around 3 pm Gmt, to stop the servers being emptied when one comes up during this time period.

Upvote 0
Tested your map this afterloon and I have to say I really like it. It's like an enhanced version of Basovka, with the same feel but much better. It was awesome to see the entire German team being careful with every corner in the trenches, very immersive. But like Yoshi said, there's some heavy framerate drop at some point. I also agree with everything Andrew said. That's a great map you've made there, and I don't think there's much left to fix. Keep doing these great maps of yours, I know you never disappoint us :IS2:

This map contest will have some serious competition. All these custom maps released so far are pretty well done, especially on this last wave of maps that have been coming out in the last few weeks. Can't you just turn them all into stock maps after the contest, TWI? Please :)

Upvote 0
Hi Dietl, why no more Coldsteel on your server? I basically only play on your server and the TaT one. You guys from 2.Fjg had Coldsteel running before and the map was often highly populated with 50-64 players. Any reason why you took it out of rotation?

It's up, just took longer to dl it than the others(3hours to dl it :/). It's after red.

Upvote 0
Gumrakstation-B4 available

download on first post

changelog:

-set culldistancevolume to cut further details
-terrain in front of the 1st object are a little deeper
-2nd russian spawn moved 2500uu further away from 1st object
-3rd russian spawn moved 2000uu further away from 2nd object
-trenchladders with offset to each other
-decrease the reinforcements(16/32/64players)axis 225/350/550;allies 175/250/450
-increase the playtime to 30 min (25min in beta 3)
-moved the spawnprotection of the 2nd german spawn 1024uu forward(to clear the 1st Obj after capturing)

Upvote 0
The ladders in the trench seems to not work BUT after many tries we found with my friend Brice that it works perfectly, you only need to wait half a second not moving in front of the ladder, you will be automatically moved to the center and then you can climb ;) it works good but people have to know that tip.. just wait in front of it and then you go forward, if you allways go forward with no stopping you will have lot of different bugs, and even block your character.

Last edited:
Upvote 0