• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE-Arad 2 (Beta3)

Hey Wolverine!

First thanks for mention me in the credits :D!

Congratulation for your first release of that great map. We all know how much blood sweat and tears you put into this one. Especially your optimising work is realy remarkable and for that reason you could boost the viewdistance and some details a little (or little more :p).

But I suggest that first you should concentrate on adding stuff which affect the gameplay (covernodes, destroyable fences & powerpylons) before doing the cosmetic things.

So when these things work, you could ask Rammjaeger for posting an event on the steamgroup so we can test the balancing on a full server.

While we did that little test yesterday, i also thought it couldn

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's playing pretty well, but the tank crewman spawning seems bugged. I don't know if it's a map issue or a general issue with the tanks in the game.

Basically if you are infantry and then you try to change role and go as a crewman, you just end up waiting to spawn over and over again.

But if you spawn as a crewman at beginning of the round, you are ok after that as long as you dont choose a spawn when your tank is destroyed. Just wait for your commander to choose a spawn and you will spawn with. Again this could just be me being thick as this if first time ive played in a tank map.

I am enjoying it though :)

One of our guys asked if you could make the small wooden fences destructible or something so you can drive over them as you end up getting stuck on them.

EDIT: Just saw your change log :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My name is in the credits, even though I did nothing. Wooooooooo! Yes, praise me, RO2 community!

But to comment on the map, I think the ground is a bit too saturated with red; at the moment, it looks kind some kind of American landscape on my monitor; I think it would look much better if it were a darker and duller shade of brown. But maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nightingale said:
But to comment on the map, I think the ground is a bit too saturated with red; at the moment, it looks kind some kind of American landscape on my monitor; I think it would look much better if it were a darker and duller shade of brown. But maybe that's just me.

Good idea! Perhaps someting like this would fit better to that landscape. :) But i mean just for the areas around and in the villages and not the open fields. The groundtexture there is good in my opinion.

10_be751018100618647a26f12bede57b5b.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0