• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE-Arad 2 (Beta3)

Hi John,

Give me 2 half tracks asap and, I'll put the obj upside down for you, if you'd like. :D Hell I'll add your name to a banner, attach it to the back of the recon planes , if it makes you happy.

That way you can play commander all day, and call for the recon planes :p

You get "All" that for 2 working transport vehicles 1 per side.;)

Now thats no much to ask for is it?:(

I wish it were so easy :) But seriously, moving back the enemy team spawns when 3 objectives are capped will make a big difference. I played the map again this weekend with 64 players and the same thing happened. Round robin over and over, neither side every capped all the objectives.

Upvote 0
I wish it were so easy :) But seriously, moving back the enemy team spawns when 3 objectives are capped will make a big difference. I played the map again this weekend with 64 players and the same thing happened. Round robin over and over, neither side every capped all the objectives.

damn, i've never seen more than 38 players on my map :(

Lucky you :D

p.s. check your pm please.

Upvote 0
damn, i've never seen more than 38 players on my map :(

Yesterday.... Saturday... we had a full server on your map. It was bedlam!

You still have Pine Trees and Foliage that stop cannon fire. South Village needs to be thoroughly checked.

Also, near the south village bridge approach to north village on the left side if one hits the tress and bridge rail there - stuck with no hope.

All fences should be destructible - Those fancy pine trees need some TLC... shot stopping and tank stopping.

Upvote 0
Reactions: SoFGR1
Upvote 0