• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map TE-DieBresche (Beta Release Candidate)

Can a moderator or an admin give me access to the first post so I can update it with proper info?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Any chance we can merge the 2 threads for this map into one?

Updated and merged. Feel free to edit the opening post as you see fit. If you ever need to change the thread title again, just give me a shout.

Upvote 0
Actually, the spawn points are still messed up.....

Lose the first cap zone and you spawn on the far side of the Church... run out of breath 2x running back and lose the Village. (You can re-cap if the Church is not capped)

Lose the Village and spawn just outside the depot - Run out of breath three times b4 reaching the Church and usually too late and you hit a red zone. (No re-capping the Church)

The spawns and spawn protection in this map need serious re-thinking.

Its rushed play on a rail...

Upvote 0
moretank.jpg

Upvote 0
Could you add a direct link to the client files please. Even if I subscribe to your package through the workshop, it won't tell me which files have been downloaded, and whether you have additional packages or not. Workshop is not good for server admins. Thanks.

Np bud, I'll get the info for you as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Upvote 0