• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

Its not only the absence of artillery radio's what spoils it for me.

The Wonky mantle/cover behaviour on these same servers is my biggest spoiler. In my opinion that takes away all the fun. It takes away the possibilities to use shortcuts and flanking.

And to put it simple the map is made with working mantling/covers in mind.
I did not put these things there cause i liked these red rightangled squares.

@ Cat in da Hat Your not gonna tell me the cover mantling works well on your server
but the radio's wont show ????

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep I woke up from my nightshift preview nap and will rebuild this tommorow.
One have to remain handsome thats why I need these preview naps.

Meanwhile if this is the cause the FF version must work without any issues
So cover/mantle must work ok on servers with the TE problems.
At least thats what my grey matter logical thinking system tells me as it doesn't
have the "funny" Kismet thing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I remember I added that "funny" Kismet together with the massive disable all spawns. This was close before the first release.
I noticed some spawns where still active when the level restarted after the first round ended.

I had a chat with xendance about this. And the massive disable spawn was added. I think together with the "funny" Kismet. This must have been before the very first release.

I will fix this,rebuild it in preview quality and then get it to a serveradmin who runs a server where the map have problems. Then we know if this solve the problem.

Still I doubt as I remember we had the no radio, wonky spawns on The Damned Priest server when we tested it before release. It was there we noticed that the spawn remains active and I added the massive disable all spawns.

Upvote 0
Let me get back to you on that.

if you like PM me a spot where you know mantling is buggered and I will go check.

I only need to know how covers behave. On servers with that radio issue all covers behave weird. One will slide away from the cover or even get catapulted. :eek: Weird thing is the bot have no problems with the covers.

While on other servers all things including covers work well.

Upvote 0
We "think" we've isolated some "funny" kismet in coldsteel that may be the cause of the TE problems. We've contacted Drecks.

Did run a test on a server which had the mentioned issues.

I changed my "Funny" Kismet as suggested. So only only a pulse off of Level Reset. It did not solve the issues with the spawns and radios and covers.

Upvote 0