• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

BOH-rekrut

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
germany
Perhaps some people have noticed that the map is available here is this thread .

some more infos and sreens will come later .....

Download TE-Univermag-B10 files
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu02aacet5gg24s/TE-Univermag-B10.zip

Red Orchestra 2 TE-Univermag-B2 - YouTube

sreens

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• next9.jpg
    next9.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1
  • UnivermagOHM.jpg
    UnivermagOHM.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Great map so far, had alot fun exploring the buildings and everything. Can't wait to play this on a full server, this is by far my favourite map at the moment.This is how the original maps should have been designed, wide open, large but still this stalingrad feeling. Just a question, I don't know If I remember it correctly, but will you continue the map to the volga? As far as i remember you said something like this in the WIP thread.

Upvote 0
Where is the link to download this?
i downloaded it from the server with the redirect.
the map is far from finished. i fell through a bunch of walls, couldn't mantle much of anything and was unable to cover behind anything.
it was fun, when there were enough people to keep it from being a sniper-fest, though!
good work and keep it up! :D

Upvote 0
i downloaded it from the server with the redirect.
the map is far from finished. i fell through a bunch of walls, couldn't mantle much of anything and was unable to cover behind anything.
it was fun, when there were enough people to keep it from being a sniper-fest, though!
good work and keep it up! :D

I see, well I just want to use SDK now and I cant. Today sucks.

Upvote 0
Alpha version already looks awesome!
You are very talented mapper.
I noticed that you decided to lock the side passage (I mean the main road in the direction of the square)
I really like you can go inside the buildings on main road (buildings from the inside look delicious), but I think that you should not be afraid of a more open battle, and open the barricades, at least on the left side of the main road.
More freedom more fun.

In summary.
Even if some of parts on your map are similar to what we already know from TWI (Fallen Fighters) this map is very good right now.
I can not wait to see the full version!
The only thing I miss is the effect of dust lifted by the wind.
Thanks!

Edit:

So I just finished 40min game on this map, we play MARKSMAN class 1vs1 and gameplay was epic!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great map so far, had alot fun exploring the buildings and everything. Can't wait to play this on a full server, this is by far my favourite map at the moment.This is how the original maps should have been designed, wide open, large but still this stalingrad feeling. Just a question, I don't know If I remember it correctly, but will you continue the map to the volga? As far as i remember you said something like this in the WIP thread.

yay i ve planed ,that the map goes from the station to the volga ,but now the map is with 177 mb very big ,and its only the half finished , i must split it into 2 maps ....

Upvote 0