• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

I like the work on this new version but still I have lot of things that for me need to be changed.

Fences should be destroyable all kind of fences).
Poles need to be destroyable.
Dead cow need to blow when you ride on it with tanks with maybe a dead body explosion animation when it is destroyed.
Maybe the thick walls can be destroyed too, but if they can not be destroyed that will not be a problem for me.

One problem I spotted is that Axis can go in C and see inside Allies spawn. Maybe add some bushes or spawn protection volume.

Overall the map feels great for me.

Upvote 0
Great news up and running on *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs)

Ran great, we had an incredible battle with about 10 people.

Didn't notice any issues except some floating grass here or there near the town of Ogeldow could be in other areas.

With the coming new tanks and such fairly soon (In Beta Currently) and with those additions it will be back as one of those hopefully as successful as the original.

I remember days of servers having 24/7 Ogeldow... LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We had an interesting game the other day because the bug which meant the tanks roles couldn't be picked from the main screen was not working,you could work around this by going to the squad screen and choosing.

This meant we had for about 6-7 mins only 2 tanks per side and loads of inf,and it played much better in my eyes.
Maybe an option if you get bored to do a version with few tanks and more inf roles?
I still enjoy playing it either way...

Upvote 0