• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

I've uploaded the map on our server and restarted the server. Next I did add the new map to the Mac Cycle list (using the web-ui). But this is where it ends. I still can not change to this map in the Change Map web-ui screen. The new map isn't there. Any suggestions on how to switch to this new map?

Edit: I've tried AdminChangeMap TE-Ogledow_B1 and as a result our server crashed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd like to know this too. Can someone tell us please how to add playable bots?
The command itself is Open TE-Ogledow_B1?minplayers=32
But the map doesn't seem to work very well with bots:
(spoiler - big screenshot there)
Spoiler!

Come on, they've tried their best!:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We tried to get this new map on our server, but the server crashes each time we try to change to this map by entering AdminChangeMap TE-Ogledow_B1. However, in the server log files we can't find any reason. There is not even a message about the attempt. I'm looking at the log files found on our server in the ROGame\logs folder.

Does anybody have any clue on how to get this map up and running on a server?

Upvote 0
Perhaps edit the first post and put the download link for the beta there with the instructions...

Done.

Originally Posted by The Beast (nl)
The map works but the sound of the cricket is too high :p:)

When you go from spawn right to the farm, you get through teh field
and ogledow is right of you. There is the cricket.

Fixed.

Okay, so those are my first bugs I found on the map:
1. No team leader?
2. Gluey-pinkey stuff in the Hill:
3. Outside of map glitch, works on all sides of map:
All good luck from me sir! Can't wait to play full version of this map ^^

1. On the list to-do.
2. Fixed
3. Fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: r5cya and Das Bose
Upvote 0
Nope. The map is on our server, but it refuses to load. I'm fully open for ideas and suggestions.

I really love the map. Would be nice to play it online.

It's probably like what cat in the hat was having which is the package file can't be loaded because of the weird structure the server files use for maps.
By default the map file just goes into 'cookedpcserver' along with the package but this requires a 'custom' folder and if you have that folder the server won't start. And if you put the file in cookedpcserver it won't work either as it can't find it

Upvote 0