• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [WIP] RS-SubBase

I was there too. Allies lost most of time of time on capturing A and B. Centre building changed owner a few times. There`s no spawn protection area on A and B after the Allies capture them so Japanese can quite easy infiltrate that area and slow down Americans trying to attack next cap zones . Should be more time for sure. Map will be added to 40-1 RS campaign server this evening too among others RS custom maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm guessing you have a new version coming out ,so will just reinforce what the others have said.
The attacker get only 20 minutes to attack 7 caps? 4 of which are extremely hard.e.g One entrance only. Making it impossible to get to the subbase,which I'm guessing is the point of the map!

The attackers spawn seems to be a lot further than the defenders in terms of distance to actually run(not in a stright line).
You can actually still get shot in the original allies spawn from mgs,thank god the japanese dont have mg34s.
It seems way to much artillery for the first part ,on both sides!

The first caps either need to lock ,or as said above change the spawns a lot.

On the plus side the map is gorgeous and is laid out fairly well,the last caps are a good fight but at the moment any server with over 30 players isnt going to see past D.

Upvote 0
Yep, here's an update. This is also up on the steam workshop.

Changelist:
- Fixed some floating rocks and shrubbery
- Fixed floating railroad tracks
- Doubled match time
- Added proper map viewpoints
- Added some blocking volumes around outside of trench walls. Should keep players from getting stuck
- Added barbed wire to stop players from getting on the cliff side of the forward bunker
- Added some additional cover in trenches
- Toned down annoying water lapping sound in pen
- Added backdrop terrain, and ships in the water.

Server and Client files:
[url]www.martinpalko.com/files/SubBaseBeta3_Cooked.rar[/URL]

Upvote 0