• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Closing last spawns before the next round

11_HARLEY_11

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Hi guys,
I've noticed when the next round starts the last two spawns from the previous match are still in the spawn select screen. (you can't spawn on them but they are still listed) Should I be closing these somehow in kismet when the match ends, or is it a bug?

I experienced the same problem at an earlry stage at my end some spawns where still active when the 2th round started. Turning the bloody spawn into a minefield massacre.

Solution a massive disable for all spawns at the start of your kismet and then start with your normal kismet.

I'm not at home right now otherwise I could show you a kismet screenshot. But from the level load activate your objective then add an enable playerstart group where you disable all your spawns. From there
an enable playerstart group where you start to activate the supposed spawn

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I experienced the same problem at an earlry stage at my end some spawns where still active when the 2th round started. Turning the bloody spawn into a minefield massacre.

Solution a massive disable for all spawns at the start of your kismet and then start with your normal kismet.

I'm not at home right now otherwise I could show you a kismet screenshot. But from the level load activate your objective then add an enable playerstart group where you disable all your spawns. From there
an enable playerstart group where you start to activate the supposed spawn

Thanks for the info Drecks. I'll have a look at your Cold Steel map to get a visual of what you mean. :)

Upvote 0