• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RSTE-Anthill

Sorry, wasn't trying to ignor or not wanting to give you the mesh. I'm really busy in 5 communities and working on 2 projects and mapping for contests in 3 others. lol. With that said. There is nothing wrong with using emitters for rain. Just curious, have you tried optimizing the emitters yet? I'm sure by adjusting their cull distance value you can get good results. I used mesh for that reason. Because you really not referring all the rain, you pretty much render one mesh at about 256 uu which helps out the rendering tremendously.

For those that want the rain pack or have already ripped it, you are welcome to get in touch with me on steam so I can give you the package, and the ones that have the package....feel free to use it as you wish.

Just give a brotha a bone when you do. ;)

Good luck with your map.
Link? For the .upk? I'd rather have yours than the one I ripped (plus I haven't actually used it...yet...so I haven't exactly tested...it...)

Upvote 0