• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Special test on Sunday 11th for TE-Barrakady

G_Sajer

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:cool:

Please forgive me for the short notice. I've been authorized to make an announcement regarding the TE-Barrakady map. TWI has announced their intention to do a full release as content on the beta after some testing and polishing. To that end, tomorrow Sunday Oct 11th, 2pm EST, the map will be exclusively featured on TWI's Crucible for playtesting. It will be up for at least a couple hours or longer if sustained interest goes further. Participants are encouraged to record videos while playing for later review. Tripwire
will provide a drop box link where these can uploaded later. I also encourage players to post any after event observations in the forum in the RO2/RS Modifications/beta map releases/TE-Barrakady thread. Please play honorably with the primary focus on putting the map through it's paces. I hope to see as many of you as possible. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Sajer.