• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RSTE - Sugar Loaf "WIP

:cool:

Wasn't aware that it had gone to V3. I usually look at the update thread daily.

I've noticed a trend over the last year or so that some authors simply announce beta updates in LEVEL DESIGN, but avoid using the update thread or the BETA RELEASE thread. This is probably why I wasn't aware of the new one. I will apply, test, and then report on the result for V3 in the BETA MAP UPDATE thread.

If there is not currently a thread there mentioning Sugar Loaf, I'll start one. :D

Upvote 0
Version 4 is finally here!

Someone suggested I allow the players to destroy one of the bunkers using explosives to gain direct access into the tunnels. I want to see how this update goes and also hear from people on this idea.

Please report any bugs or any other things that are wrong, I'm sure there will be something!

Sorry it took so long everybody, I've been working in the ARK:Survival Map community but I miss it here! :IS2:

Upvote 0
New update available Check front page. Here's the update notes:

- Allies can now destroy the bunker farthest right when facing the hill
- Allies tickets increased by 60
- Axis tickets increased by 30
- Axis spawn time increased by 1 second
- Low Ridge (B) has been reduced from 22 seconds to 20 seconds for capture
- The Crest (A) has been increased from 20 to 22 seconds for capture
- Game time increased by 1 minute
- Japanese Spawn moved about 100 meters back to stop massive Jap zerging at The Center (C) Point
- Tunnel entrances on the left and right now have a more unnatural appearance to make it easier for new players to identify
- A few more tunnel issues were addressed

Last edited:
Upvote 0