• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RSTE - Mayako

The spawn that is causing crash, is it near any static meshes or objects that would cause this error in the log? I had similar issue with a tank spawn on a map and received same error because there was not enough space for the tank to spawn

Nope.

In your terrain properties, under the Collision tab, check "Allow Rigid Body Underneath"

Wow, I wish everything was so easy.

Delete StaticMesh_200 (tincan), you can easily find it by clicking the Binocular icon in the top command strip, and scolling down to the actor and hit "goto" button to select it.

As far as the spawn issue, you placed a "ROdroppedpickup" actor in the spawn volume that's causing a conflict. Delete it the same way as the tincan. This kind of actor should only be spawned ingame, when a player either dies or throws an item.

If you really want a pickup, use the Content Browser. Open the Actor Classes tab, Navigation Point, PickupFactory, ROPickupFactory. Select it, then in the map window right-click and choose "Add ROPickupFactory Here", then open its advanced properties (F4) to identify what.

StaticMesh 200 is a foliage. Nevertheless I deleted all tincans and all releated 'AKActorFromStatic' errors disappered.

I don't have any 'RODroppedPickup' on the map. The log file doesn't show only one error of this type, but many (10+). When I try to find it in the editor via XYZ coordinate, it leads me to mostly a place where the nearest thing is a 'CoverLink'.

I was unable to reproduce the spawn issue today as spawn seemed to work fine. However I crash constantly when I choose to spawn on FTL (it might be there before, I just didn't spawn on AI). It's a specific area around an objective, not the whole map.

Upvote 0
Mayako_V2 changelog:

[NEW] - Rocky area near objective C
[NEW] - Once objective B or C is captured by attackers, it cannot be re-captured by defenders
[NEW] - Spawn points for attackers if they capture B or C (+ protection)

[CHANGED] - 50 more tickets for the defenders (might require more in the future, depends on testing)
[CHANGED] - Flamethrower limited to 1 slot (was 3)
[CHANGED] - Right side between A and C (might require future update if this isn't sufficient enough)

[FIXED] - Walls of the underground bunker (thx Setamiesrautanen)
[FIXED] - Wrong collision of lamps in the underground tunnel (thx Setamiesrautanen)
[FIXED] - Cover slots were in the air near Transmission tower (thx Setamiesrautanen)
[FIXED] - More foliage to cover a way between G and I
[FIXED] - Small bushes are no longer bullet proof (thx Pfc. N. Barden)
RSTE-Mayako_V2.roe <- Direct download :cool:

Upvote 0
V3 is live.

[NEW] Game changeable destructible meshes are now marked with a special decal

[FIXED] Wrong position of several rocks near a tunnel
[FIXED] A ladder near Objective C had a wrong material

[CHANGED] Underground tunnel completely reworked
[CHANGED] Several terrain edits near the first objective
[CHANGED] Small area edits for the second objective (Radio Tower)
[CHANGED] US and Jap tickets
Direct download: RSTE-Mayako_V3.roe
Code:
MD5: 7AF8BEA8A8A8F06D663AB9D4FE95053C
SHA-1: 56FC8485DC47CDAF950E663B55CFC620FDDE23B0084A712A15B95B737FEBFF43

Last edited:
Upvote 0