• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release Symmetrical Warfare

RandomPerson78642

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
USA
This mutator removes the asymmetrical aspect of Rising Storm in favor of the even style of Red Orchestra 2.

Shot1.3.jpg
Shot2.3.jpg

-Automatic Rifleman has been replaced with Semi-Auto Rifleman (M1 Garand)
-Assault has been replaced with Semi-Auto Rifleman (Type 4 Rifle)
-Light Mortar has been replaced with Type 100 Flamethrower
-M12 Shotgun has been replaced with Thompson

Flamethrowers are by default limited to 1 per team. Server operators can change this to any number in the config file.

STEAM
MODDB

Last edited:
Just tried it with both the PA mod and the beta SNLF mutator. For some reason I cant spawn as the Japanese flamethrower. Not sure if that is mods clashing or what, but it just sends me back to the spawn point selection menu when the time runs down.

It definitely won't work with PA, but it should work with the SNLF.

Can you try it again then send me your Launch.log found in "...\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Logs\"?

Upvote 0
Logs:
First is after using the full SNLF, Tanks and the AB mutators.
Second is both SNLF and AB as well as AB by itself. Oddly enough the SNLF with AB caused the same issue and the flamer would not spawn. It may be an older version of the SNLF though as I appear to have 2 instances of that, and the PA mutator, on my mutator list.

Attachments

• Launch-backup-2015.12.06-15.05.00.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Launch-backup-2015.12.06-20.21.38.log
    27 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0