• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World of Tanks Style Mods for RO2?

MoronicAcid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 3, 2013
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have been playing a lot of World of Tanks. I have been wondering whether there are mods that feature different kinds of German and Russian tanks that were actually used in WWII, preferably ones that have populous servers. I don't care much for mods that change core gameplay mechanics, I just want a variety of tanks with different stats and models. Thanks for reading.

:IS2:
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the modders have said it is extremely difficult to get new content, let alone tanks in the game. It will be a while befor we get any new vehicles. I would personally suggest darkest hour over red orchestra ost front simply because it is still played. But you need ost front to play it.

Upvote 0
Or the americans. Or the British, and there Sherman firefly. :D

or the cromwell. I never got to drive the jumbo, and it's the only allied tank I have soaked up shots with when driving :IS2:

I think it was the stug 3 shooting at the front of my turret as I was turning it so it had an bad angle, but still I'd swear it's much too thin for that :p

Upvote 0