• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Are there any new weapons in work?

Kleist

Grizzled Veteran
May 3, 2009
Deutschland
Hi there, I now about the "Geballte Ladung" but are there any other weapons in work?

e.g.

MG-42
P-08
StG 44
G-43
PPS-43
PPD-40
DT-29 for Infantry use
Mosin Nagant M1938
Mosin Nagant M1944
Panzerfaust 30/60/100
Panzerschreck
Flammenwerfer 35 or 41
Russian Flamethrower
etc.

I think there is a big demand for weapon like this. And the availability of those weapons let us break out the pocket of Stalingrad to enlarge the Invasion to the rest of the Ostfront (like it was in RO:Ostfront 1941-45)

Last edited:
Hi there, I now about the "Geballte Ladung" but are there any other weapons in work?

PPsh-43

I think there is a big demand for weapon like this. And the availability of those weapons let us break out the pocket of Stalingrad to enlarge the Invasion to the rest of the Ostfront (like it was in RO:Ostfront 1941-45)
Maybe PPS-43?

If someone can made some 1943-45 weapons, it will be great.
I hear mg42 now in the work.

Upvote 0
Well, I've been working on a mg42 every now and then but, my work involving the Grabenkrieg mod prevents me from finishing.

If you're wondering about my skill level:
2vcaul5.jpg

Upvote 0
While I know that these weapons did appear in Stalingrad, I think they need some serious tweeking before they are brought into RO2. Implementing them as they are in RS will IMO ruin some very good maps. Especially Multi-floored buildings and stairway battles.
when we get them ported with a proper model, I suggest to lower the fuel by 1/5 and greatly reduce the running speed... as if he was carrying 1MG + 1AT rifle + 20kg satchel. And OFC not on every map..

Upvote 0
Wow! Great work, guys. Brokenarrow, is that a French Chauchat? It certainly looks cool (it's the BAR of WWI) and I don't think your skill is in question by anyone here. Aaz777, that PzB39 looks awesome and would be a valuable way to differentiate the German AT trooper from the Russian one. Also, do you plan to make the GrB39 (PzB39 modified to be a Grenade launcher?). A grenadier class would rule or you could maybe make it an upgrade to the pzB39 via the levelling system. Twrecks, I hadn't seen the gold pic of your MG-42 before. It looks like it is progressing along nicely and will hopefully transform my MGing from annoying to totally unfair :D. I can't wait.

Cheers and thanks for all your hard work,

Fafnir_6

Upvote 0
Wow! Great work, guys. Brokenarrow, is that a French Chauchat? It certainly looks cool (it's the BAR of WWI) and I don't think your skill is in question by anyone here. Aaz777, that PzB39 looks awesome and would be a valuable way to differentiate the German AT trooper from the Russian one. Also, do you plan to make the GrB39 (PzB39 modified to be a Grenade launcher?). A grenadier class would rule or you could maybe make it an upgrade to the pzB39 via the levelling system. Twrecks, I hadn't seen the gold pic of your MG-42 before. It looks like it is progressing along nicely and will hopefully transform my MGing from annoying to totally unfair :D. I can't wait.

Fafnir_6

I'm no BrokenArrow but I'll answer. Yes, it is indeed a Chauchat.

Upvote 0
QcFMHAp9ZUc.jpg

Fafnir_6
I will make GrB39, but only for 43-44 years map. I will not make it for Stalingrad maps ( for historical accurate ). I hope mappers will not brake history :D
We also are working on PPD-40 , for example
QcFMHAp9ZUc.jpghttp:
P.S. i already fixed handguard length on PPD, just too lazy to open max and make new screen :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0