• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

yXlPC6v6Y2o.jpg
6fhSDWBYn2s.jpg
1eHd8UN-cUk.jpg
cpfo8zMQFOs.jpg
K8o5KbuMfm8.jpg
KrheU0KD1II.jpg
pcUyxClwEN0.jpg
f4wHfDdwX_I.jpg

Upvote 0
Look at the dude punching the who am guy. He's the scariest.

These shovel guides are not too different from medieval hand axe techniques against heavily armoured Knights with polearms lol. Almost exactly the same. You want to deflect their stab then go for the weak points which is usually the neck. Which includes stabbing with an axe and hooking the enemies weapon using your free hand to grab of you don't have a shield.

Upvote 0
flamethrowers are going to be asymetrical, but in my opinion pretty balanced. Something that vanila cannot into.

Soviets gonna have ROKS-2 and ROKS-3 with few cosmetic modifications, 42 meters distance, 8 seconds shooting time, 23 kg weight. They are also similar to rifles, and ROKS-2 will have camouflaged backpack, so it will be harder to spot soviet flamethrower.

Germans going to have Fmw35 - 36 kg weight, 25/30 meters distance. I couldnt find the time of shooting, but it can be estimated to ~17 seconds from the fuel amount difference, i guess? 7,5 l fmw41 / 12 l fmw35

Then, fmw41 - 22 kg weight, 32 meters distance, 10-11 seconds, 2 cosmetic modifications ( one with tube, another with ignite cartridges )

We are also developing efmw46 which most probably will be exclusive for Berlin map, its 1-time use flamethrower.

Alpha 5 is only going to have fmw41 and ROKS-3, 1,15 final release probably wont be much different.

Upvote 0
No i meant something else because you once made a list of weapons to be ingame so im confused over all the weapons that will come in the release of 1.15.

Mosin-Nagant 1891/10 Infantry
Stg44 ( with corrected animations for closed bolt and right hand position, except for most of cover system animations )
soviet pre1943 corrected uniform without vanila epaulets
pzb39 fixed model
these are confirmed to be in alpha 5.

PTRD,
Mosin-Nagant 1891/10 Dragun
soviet 1943 correct epaulets for 1943-45 maps

Probably will be in alpha 5

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guys im a noob, sorry about that, but could you tell me how to get this mod to work? All uniforms arr violet, and also, is there a specific server i have to play on to play this mod?

Did you make the ini edit?
This mod includes an edited ROEngine.ini file. Installing it will revert your video settings and any changes you have made to that file to the defaults.

If you would prefer to keep your current settings, delete the ROEngine.ini file from this package, install normally, then do the following:

1. Open ROEngine.ini found in: C:\Users\<YourName>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config

2. Go to the section [UnrealEd.EditorEngine]

3. At the bottom, add ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator

EditPackages=ROGame
EditPackages=ROGameContent
EditPackages=RSGame
EditPackages=RSGameContent
EditPackages=WebAdmin
InEditorGameURLOptions=
ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator

Upvote 0
Just wondering why can't the immersion overhaul be a permanent addition to the game? As like we have classic, action and realism, can't there be immersion added as an official extension to the game?

I am more wondering why TWi didnt promote our mod anyhow anywhere. They didnt say even a single word about our mod on any oficial channel, not in steam group, steam workshop - anywhere. When HOTW was released, they spreaded news about it and about its every single update in oficial ro2 steam group, in workshop.
They probably just dont like how our mod changes the game, this is the most probable reason.

Upvote 0