• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Well it seems that not too many are interested in enhanced realism since the servers are usually empty but they should emphasize more on testing anyway (at least right now).
1.15s goal shouldnt be put that high up, retweaking existing stuff would be a better step than overdoing implementations (APCs cough).
With that said... is there any use for this or did somebody already make it (its the 30M but its easy to change it to the other Versions and also the Faustpatrone).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well it seems that not too many are interested in enhanced realism since the servers are usually empty but they should emphasize more on testing anyway (at least right now).
1.15s goal shouldnt be put that high up, retweaking existing stuff would be a better step than overdoing implementations (APCs cough).
With that said... is there any use for this or did somebody already make it (its the 30M but its easy to change it to the other Versions and also the Faustpatrone).

I'm working on the bazooka, it was lend leased to russia as well, so IOM also wants it. I'm currently coding it, and AAZ is probably gonna animate it. Considering it's another RPG, and basically the same when it comes to animation and stuff (besides reload). I don't think we'd have a problem implementing it.

We need a US Server, too. I think it

Upvote 0
I'm working on the bazooka, it was lend leased to russia as well, so IOM also wants it. I'm currently coding it, and AAZ is probably gonna animate it. Considering it's another RPG, and basically the same when it comes to animation and stuff (besides reload). I don't think we'd have a problem implementing it.

Ok Beskar, I've also experimented with some other stuff (like molotovs that can be lit but it would drain too much performance). Currently working on a Flamethrower 41 as well (but i heard that it is already WIP).
My next question is about the AT nades, since the current AT nade ingame performed rather poorly against everything above a PanzerIII, so i made the 43 (currently, it is also way too easy to take out tanks, historically speaking it took more than just a little AT nade to deal with most tanks at least after 41 - 2 Molotovs were not enough for a t34 or IV either).
Does anyone know if the axis magnetic Haftladungen can be animated the way they were used? How about just using the 2ndary attack and make them stick to its target?

Attachments

• blender-app 2015-03-13 11-38-16-07.jpg
    blender-app 2015-03-13 11-38-16-07.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
The one thing this mod needs right now is POPULARTIY.

Here is the magic circle of success:
Popularity ----> More players and modders ---> Faster and better updates ---> The players are satisfied :) ----> Popularity

If we want this mod to stay alive, we need to be the equivalent of Jehovah's witnesses. We need to make more videos, make more forum threads and tell all our RO2 friends to DOWNLOAD THIS MOD.

Or maybe we could bribe Tripwire into advertising the mod all over their servers :D

Upvote 0
We should focuse on one event per week.
Perhaps this way we could gather more people.

Right now we post just 2 events, one on Monday and the other on Friday.

Sadly there is nearly no feedback frpm our 543 member, the group is still growing, but nobody speak to us, no one discuss about the best event time etc.

It would help a lot to know when most people will have time to join a IOM server.

Yes, we need more player and more popularity. Most of my friends play just IOM, when they start RO2, but in general they don

Upvote 0
Right now we post just 2 events, one on Monday and the other on Friday.

Sadly there is nearly no feedback frpm our 543 member, the group is still growing, but nobody speak to us, no one discuss about the best event time etc.

Monday/Friday... traditional days of the week that people work, so if they aren't in or near the time zone of the event, they are unlikely to attend. Weekends are probably better for the majority of people.

There is some feedback for you :p

Upvote 0
Monday/Friday... traditional days of the week that people work, so if they aren't in or near the time zone of the event, they are unlikely to attend. Weekends are probably better for the majority of people.

There is some feedback for you :p

Thank you Moe :D

So you would like to have events on Saturday or Sunday?
I have choose Monday because of our great success on this day in the past, when we had a event every day.

But okay, let

Upvote 0