• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Like my previous post. Ask TWI to gett ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator included in the ROEngine.ini for everyone on the next patch.

I too would encourage this. From everyone I talked to, sBc would absolutely love to host servers with IOM if this change could be done.

TWI has already intervened on behalf of IOM for the greylist feature. Something much smaller like this, I am sure they would be happy to add especially since IOM has the potential to contribute to user base growth in the long run. At the very least, post a thread in general about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I too would encourage this. From everyone I talked to, sBc would absolutely love to host servers with IOM if this change could be done.

TWI has already intervened on behalf of IOM for the greylist feature. Something much smaller like this, I am sure they would be happy to add especially since IOM has the potential to contribute to user base growth in the long run. At the very least, post a thread in general about it.

I am all for this, but What consequences does this pose if this line is added, but the player does not have the mod installed?

Upvote 0
I am all for this, but What consequences does this pose if this line is added, but the player does not have the mod installed?
I have no coding experience. But I'm pretty sure it actually won't do anything. I have changed the lil' line of text, and I can still play on vanilla servers and everything. I could be horribly wrong, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't effect anything noticeably.

Upvote 0
I am not speaking for the entire team here, but it is likely we will not see any progress made until late May / early June of this year.

We are planning to return to the mod, and once we have fixed our content up to stop CTDs, only then would we approach Tripwire about things such as the 'config' fix.

Again I am not speaking for the entire team here, but this is what my understanding of the situation is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
let me tell you something. The thing that does not allow us to release 1,15 is that its extremely buggy.
We have only 1 profesional coder who can fix these bugs and he is Dibbler. Dibbler is very busy and he finds a little time to work on 1,15.
There is another part of team which also works but it cannot affect on 1,15 release date.
For example beskar mando is our coder but he is not profesional enough to seriously help in getting 1,15 playable, But he can code weapons and vehicles nd some other stuff.
And we are working on some special things, including new maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yup, Exactly I'm nowhere near as good as dibbler, I can't do mutators, I can code weapons and all that stuff though. I'm looking at this from a perspective of helping the community get something great, and learning at the same time. I can tell you You'll definitely be loving the next few updates. When they'll be released hard to say, Jager is probably right on the date. Doubt will be able to do it before that. Just relax and be patient is all the advice I can give. We too have lives, and time constraints. I can tell you AAZ is one of the people who does things 24/7 (not really but a lot of time!), seems to live in 3DS Max. Unfortunately I'm currently not able to help, when I get back we should be able to get a better estimate on the date, based on how things go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0